View Single Post
  #181   ^
Old Tue, Jan-06-04, 09:40
Stay in the ZONE!!

Plan: atkins/mine
Stats: 253.5/253.5/200 Female 5'2"
BF:Losing It!
Progress: 0%

Welcome everyone. Yes we welcome newcomers to this group. Please go back and read from the beginning. You are PM me with your stats. I will update weekly a group total and monthly individual totals. Of course unless you want to announce something you are really proud of go for it. (Like a huge loss or recipe or a tip)I have my walk in this morning and knee deep in bookwork.

I also like the idea of a weekly challenge for everyone. Cheryl R you started this group so why don't you decide on a challegne for next week and then we will go down the list with everyone coming up with a challenge.

Also I think everyone should reward themselves on Thursday as that is the day that we are 1 week into the new year. Here is how to reward yourself: Light a candle in your bathroom and take a nice hot bubble bath. Relax and enjoy. Let your mind be free and think of the great new year and new you ahead of you.

Also (man this is getting long), I would like to buy some bake mix and other things on line. Any suggestions of where the best place and lowest prices are? Have a good day everyone.
Sponsored Links