View Single Post
  #89   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 04:24

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Well, looks like all the 70 degree weather has brought us much rain. It is flooding everywhere. I am glad I dont personally have to worry about it but lots of people will. I just pray that they stay safe.

DD probably wont have school today and for my sake she really needs to go, lol. Dont get me wrong, I love spending time with her but she aggravates my poor little boy to death and just sits back and laughs.

Hope everyone has a good weigh in today. My time is 9:30 to weigh in so I will post then. Dont get discouraged if you didnt lose like I normally do. Just remember this is the first week and we will all be on track. A new year, a new me.

My cold is mostly gone so I hope to force myself to get on the treadmill today and get started again. I cant believe just not long ago I was building myself up to jogging and then just completely stopped. Exercise is something you just have to "make" time for and stop making excuses of why you have to keep putting it off.

Jessie, I think you and I have alot in common. I do so good for 3 or 4 days and then have just one little thing that i shouldnt and so then I tell myself "well ive already cheated, might as well eat what I want" This is not the right thing to do and I know it but my hand and mouth do not cooperate with my mind. I also get aggravated when the scales stop moving and say that it wont hurt to just cheat for one day and then that leads into another day. Just dontgive up because our kids are worth it. It is so nice to be able to get out and play with theminstead of watching them all the time like I used to. When I first started losing the weight, I was doing it for my kids, now I am doing it for my husband. I can deal with gaining a few pounds here and there better than I can gaining it all back, which is what I will do if I dont stay on track with this woe.

Have a good day.