View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 03:49

Plan: what ever
Stats: 198/177/000 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%

jo ann don't be to hard on yourself. I agree with the splenda about setting off the cravings. with me its anything tht tastes sweet. So I stear clear. Swiss chesse is a trigger food for me LOL I have no clue why, In my old atkins days of past, I would love haveing a hamburger w/ swiss cheese and as soon as I ate it, I would get the munchies soooo bad, I would be stuffing my face and end up throwing atkins out the window. It is soo great, tht you could jump back on plan congrats to you

judyr Just hang in there, Im sure tht the weight will come off. nawchem has prob hit it on the head. Since you have been on for awhile you will lose fat not water. Try uping your water intake, maybe that will help flush the fat faster

w82bthin I have a husband who can eat anything alsooooo and not gain an oz. he wears a whopping 29 or 30 inch waist jean. Makes me ill LOL. we can do this

This morning I kicked off my day by re-starting my walking tapes. Was off of my workouts for the past 10 days. I plan to get 5 days of walking in a week staying cheatfree so far. First thing in the morning I change my day. This is sooo coollllll

Have a great day
cheryl