View Single Post
  #71   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 23:30
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Jo-Ann thanks for all the wonderful ideas I went to the store and bought a ton of things to keep at work. Went to church tonight and got some inspiration there too. The pastor was reading about Paul and how he didn't let his circumstances control his emotions. I need to learn how to do that!

Yesterday I only had 900 calories and 6 carbs. I feel like between kiss my refusal to eat beef and the butchers strike there aren't that many fresh choices. I bought salmon steaks that labeled artificially colored and some deli meats that have nitrates. I felt guilty but I was so hungry I found myself picking up a package of oreos

Jo-Ann you should add splenda to your "rules". Its good that you know what not to do though. I would have a tough time having a candy bowl at home.

judyr, its only 4 days, just relax the pounds will start coming off. I'm sure there is some logical reason that only your body knows, that things are different now. For some reason last week I hit a new low and then my weight bounced up 3 pounds for practically a week.

Have a good week everyone and thank you so much for the support.