View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 19:49

Plan: Superfoods RX
Stats: 270.5/228/170 Female 68.5 inches
BF:TOO MUCH
Progress: 42%
Talking Not Alone!

Hey Princess...there are thousands of us out here dealing with depression. "People" are saying "everyone is depressed now and seeking happy pills instead of just getting on with it". I don't think it is that at all, I think it is that FINALLY it is allowable to admit it instead of being ashamed of it and now people are coming forward and discussing it. I am no longer feeling guilty about it, and having to make meds, anymore than I ever felt guilty about needings specs or a cast!

I have never felt so hopeful in my life about finally controlling this weight now that I am trying this WOE. I admit, I am spending a LOT of time on it right now, as I have so much to learn, and coming here helps me so much, but I am sure as I get used to it, it will consume less of my life. I can only believe that as my body shrinks, my self-esteem will soar.

Best of luck to you! I am into induction about a week, but only 3 cheat free days. At least the awful, "this is a hold up, give me your bagel" cravings are over. Feel free to talk to me anytime in my journal if you like. Having a pal in this would be a big help! Margot aka mollymom