Thread: Third Try
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 17:40

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 230/214/140 Female 5 Feet 0 Inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

How long did you give yourself to get energy? I mean if you stayed on the diet for 2-4 weeks and were losing quite a bit in that time frame, you body is adjusting. I mean, this plan DOES work for you but you may be losing at a rate your body needs time to come to terms almost. Quite a shock going from eating badly to eating right. Also you should post a few days menus so we can see if you are actually doing it correctly. Not to say you aren't, but some people (me included before) do not do this right even though you lose weight. That is when the sluggishness and mood swings etc kick in. Hope you let us know. But then again, if you feel this isn't for you, there are a ton of othe LC plans out there that might suit you better(Check out the CAD/CALP forum). But thinking of starting on Atkins and then moving on to another plan, will most likely backfire as introducing carbs so early will do the same thing it did to you the three other times you stopped Atkins, MAKE YOU GAIN IT ALL BACK. Good luck to you and hope you come back on here and post your menus!