#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 17:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 232/219.4/210 Female 5 foot 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default LMK's Workout Log

Hey Everyone -

I'm setting up my gym log tonight. I've been LC-ing for about three months, and I'm finally ready to get serious about exercising, too. I did work out at first, but then it trailed off before the holidays.

I will be doing Selene Yeager's Perfectly Fit (but I'll do it as an cardio interval training session) on MWF followed by a good 20-minute walk down and back up the hill on Fore Street. THs will be a walk around the local park - for 20 minutes at first (I know, I'm a wimp ), and I'm adding yoga back in on Tuesday nights. This will mean I'll get 5 days of aerobics, 3 days of resistance training, and one yoga session a week.

My big problem is not overdoing it, so we'll see if this is maintanable. I was once a fit and perky lil' girlie (well - not so lil' really ), and I've never done walking for aerobics. I've always thought it was too wimpy. Of course, trying to do regular workouts after a fair number of years of inactivity means that I would always overdo it. So here's to moderation! Whee!

Til tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
-Lona
Sponsored Links