View Single Post
  #149   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 14:27
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Hi Tom from Vermont. My husband was from Poultney Vermont. I'm going to go visit there in a few years. He says he wants to go visit, but not live... I likes the weather here on the west coast much more.

I went shopping this morning and went for ice and eggs... spent $200. LOL... that's pretty usual.

Dahlia..(get some throw away containers and fill them with low carb things to munch on at work) I bought my containers today and plan on taking some ham slices and cheese chuncks or cheese sticks to work with me tomorrow. A lot of people at work still have their holiday popcorn cans, candy boxes etc at work... I want something to grab if I need it. Also, keep lots of water handy. Before giving into an urge for food, drink 8 oz of water, make yourself wait 20 minutes, sometimes you will forget you wanted something and other times the water in your tummy takes care of the need. It works for me sometimes but not always.

I'll be checking in off and on today... gotta get some housework done, been procrastinating. Laundry is almost done, I let it go longer than usual this time.