View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 13:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/194/140 Female 5'6
BF:Lose 50 in 2004
Progress: 46%

Hello to everyone! I tell you what, there are so many insightful posts and such honesty on just this thread (let alone the whole forum), that when I feel like binging, I'm just going to turn to my computer instead.

Jessie, everytime I see your Avatar I smile. What a delightful picture. Depression is so tough, especially since it can be related to hormones, a situation, genetics, etc. It is a prevalent in my family, and I battled it for a long time after both my parents died when I was 22 years old (I'm now 34). My life has really turned around for me in the last year, which is why I think it is a perfect time to work on my health. Please know, Jessie and everyone, that the truth about you is beautiful and perfect.

Annie - sorry to hear about your situation. I sure hope things get resolved for you soon.

We had an ice snow and snow storm last night and today, but I'm enjoying my cozy living room and cuddling with the cats.

Not that anyone would be so foolish as me, but if you ever get those ankle weights, DO NOT strap them on and exercise full force like you do without them. I did just that and have had terrible knee pain from the strain since Friday. I've mananged with ALEVE, but OUCHIE.

This is my personal form of sabotage. I usually manage to hurt myself or get sick just when I commit to a more intense exercise program! I will try to do Curves tomorrow, but I'll take it easy on myself so I do not do further damage!