View Single Post
  #145   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 13:01
Stay in the ZONE!!

Plan: atkins/mine
Stats: 253.5/253.5/200 Female 5'2"
BF:Losing It!
Progress: 0%

Ok gang here is the scoop. I am still missing starting weights from Ernutet, CityGirl8, Katwomen, updown, chefmorais, orygungirl. Don't know if their stats reflect their starting weight or not or maybe they don't want to have me keep their stats. We are up to 31 people now. With each of us wanting to lose 50 pounds in 2004 that would make a loss of 1,550 pounds for the group. Holy Cow! Anyway, since most of us started again on the 1st which was a Thursday we will use that as the end of the week. You may weigh a different day which is great. I will try to update on Fridays what the week loss was. Then at the end of the month will post how much everyone has lost for a total. As soon as you weigh in on your days, let me know so I can record your first week total on my spreadsheet.

Next subject: Cold and snowy here. Made a brocoli cheese soup. It was really good but my cheese just kind of clumped together, couldn't get it to melt very well. But was good. Doing good still. Have a good Sunday everyone.