#1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 05:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Induction
Stats: 227.5/199/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress:
Default I am so excited !!!

Hi EVERYONE !!! I just can't say it enough,I wish I had tried this WOE/WOL along time ago.I am on day 4 of induction and feel great.I am not starving.I am not poking around the kitchen at 10pm looking for a little"something" nor,am I waking up at 3 in the morning for "something" I believe I was hooked on sugar.
I bought those urine strips and mine turned purple this morning.I guess I needed to confirm that I am doing it correctly.Does anyone do them everyday or just check once in awhile?
I do not plan on ever going back to my old WOE.I believe I have found a new way of life.With W.W. I kept feeling hungry.I did lose about 50 lbs over 1 1/2 years and gained back 20 really quick due to binging on carbs !!!!
The bottom line is even though this is the beginning phase for me,I already feel I am eating what my body needs to feel content.

Enough said.. Have a wonderful day.
Stacy

P.S. Another thing I am so excited about is,that every supermarket by me has a low carb section.I was looking through the supermarket flyers and every one of them has a page or 2 marketing Aktins stuff and other low carb goodies.It's nice to know when I am done with induction and ready to move into other phases that LOW CARB WOL seems to be a happening thing.
Sponsored Links