View Single Post
  #78   ^
Old Sun, Jan-04-04, 05:09

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Hi all and welcome to the newcomers.

I am back from my last family get together, very tired because I went to Ohio and back all in one day. DH didnt get to go and help with driving, he had towork. Thankfully the kids slept most of the way back and wasnt fighting or just aggravating each other. The get together was wonderful. It waas the first time since we were all little kids and now we have kids of our own. I did horrible on the eating part. I knew I would be I also know that that is the last dinner and I am starting fresh today. The only low carb thing they had was the broccoli dish I made. I made candy, pumpkin roll and cheese ball also. I took it all and told them I wasnt bringing any of it back home, that way I wouldnt be tempted by it. I will post the broccoli dish on Monday, I am too tired this morning and I wont be onthe computer much today. It turned out really good, everyone liked it. I decided to make it with the bacon. I made half with crackers half with bacon, just in case it didnt turn out good. I also made low carb meatloaf for my brother and his family, they loved it and of course I didnt tell them it was low carb until they were finished. They couldnt believe it. I fixed them the pizza the last time they were home and they loved it too. They were surprised that I was still keeping the weight off and very encouraging about it(besided the 10lbs. I deal with every month)

I cannot believe the difference in weather. I was 72 here yesterday and supposed to be the same today and them snow tomorrow. It broke a record set in 1907.

I will catch up with everyone on Monday, good luck on the weigh ins.

OH yeah, Angie, what made you decide to quit smoking? My DH chews Skoal and my kids and I have tried our best to get him to stop. No luck so far, the kids are always asking my, "Why doesnt daddy quit, he knows it is bad for him?" I tell them to ask him and maybe he would quit if they would keep after him. Like someone said, it will save you alot of money. His Skoal costs 33.00 a week if it isnt on sale. We need a new car for him to drive to work and I told him he could make a car payment with that money.

Have a good day.