View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 22:08

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

WOW! Look at all these NEW faces! I have to thank you Maureen for coming to get me. I've been in a real bad depression and started binge eating and washing it all down with a couple diet cherry pepsi's and Captain Morgans. I know, I'm binging on a pound of cookies and still drinking diet soda with my Captain Morgan. Funny Huh? I read through most of the posts and found .....
Jesse- Hey, maybe we could help each other from eating. I do everything from putting notes and pictures on the frig. to journaling in my own private hand written journal. I also meditate and PRAY for HELP!!! Right now I just feel like the trash heep from Fraggle Rock. Does anybody remember that show anymore?

Maureen- Love the coupon idea. My husband made them for me for our last anniversary. One of them said " 1 free night out with the girls. If it's past 1am I must take pictures. I could use this coupon 12 times within the year. Anyway, that's how I got to go to the Dominican Republic with my Mom and my sister. I just turned that in! I only stayed 5 nights but it was such a great time, I turned the coupon in even though I had 7 more nights.

Annie- sorry to hear of your banking issues. Very scary to Not have access to YOUR money. I try to keep some extra cash in the safe, but always seem to forget to replace it.

Stacey- as far as getting the compliments and then letting it all go to Heck, YEP! That's me! Everyone has emotional baggage and issues. Some of us have better coping mechinisms than others. We just have to find what works for us! Like I said above, I'm praying ALOT! I got so many compliments when I went up North for Thanksgiving. I never was totally in controll after that. If they didn't say anything I would be sad and when they do say something I end up sad because of all the weight I've gained. Vicious cycle.

Hi, my name is Heather and I am a carb addict.