View Single Post
  #74   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 21:39

Plan: card addicts
Stats: 270/270/170 Female 64 inchs
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi All,
Just wanted to stop and see who is new since last time I looked.
Welcome to the group anyone that joined in the last couple of days

Someone tried to break into our cars last night. Don't know what I was thinking. Out the door I ran in my PJ's and no shoes. I guess I thought I was going to fight them off or something. Lucky for me DH let the dogs loose and they chased the Dude away. Kinda scary but what a rush too.

Started CAD today. I'm going to give it a week or two. Some things I like about it and others I'm not so sure about. I will go back to Atkins if I need to.
I was getting a little laxed in my Atkins WOE, so I though I might need to shake it up a bit , so not to get bored and gain those pounds back.

Annie: I'm always afraid our direct deposits won't go through. I can't imagine how you felt. Bad thing is that at Pepsi where my DH works they have no choice but direct deposit.

Jessie I hope you are feeling better soon.

Maureen: coupons are such a great idea. My Mom & Dad are impossible to buy for. That will work great.

rodmick: You should give induction a whril. I was very surprised at how I felt after a few days.

To those of you with cold and snowy weather : Just try and stay warm and safe. I'm not a winter weather person. If you'd like mud we have plenty.

Amber: I'm sure this bunch is just what you need. They always have such good advise . From reading the post I have found that alot of the things that i'm going through, others here have either went through or are going through. Then I don't feel so bad.
Well gosh I sure have rattled on , Sorry

Best Wishes Tina