View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 20:40

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 322.4/287/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 22%

I can not stay away from this forum lol- my house looks like a train wreck- i have play kitchen food and dishes from one end of the house to the other and paper all over the place- dd had a coloring fest before bed tonight. Hubby is going gasp when he gets home!
ANyhow! I checked the raspberry vinegar- you're right it does have carbs- 1 g per serving, But I just looked in my pantry and found a bottle of red wine vinegar and there is a recipe for a vinaigrette dressing- so i guess i'll try that minus the sugar it calls for. Will have to remember to pick up some bleu cheese too.

Oh I also had a question about vitamin supplements. We bought a multivitamin without iron- since that's what the atkins books says to get, plus a potassium supplement and calcium supplement- I also had vitamin e in the cupboard. Does that sound good? What do all of you take? With dh being extreme hypothyroid right now- I'm not sure what I am at the moment since it's been up and down for 2 years now, I just want to make sure we do this right, don't need to be rushed to the hospital or something.