View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 19:14
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

actually you are starving yourself and not doing yourself any favors by skipping breakfast. I missed lunch today by accident, was busy cleaning and just forgot, but I had eaten breakfast late at 11 and had a huge one- 3 egg omlet with bacon, mushroom, onion, green pepper, and chedder cheese. Usually for lunch I have salad with tomato, cheese, hard boiled egg, a meat of some type, and dressing, then for dinner tonight I had 8 oz of almond flour coated chicken strips deep fried in canola oil and 1/2 c of broccoli with 1/4c cheddar and butter. Usually I don't eat cheese for dinner but since I skipped lunch I only ended up eating my alotted 3oz.

My best suggestion is to read the book, go to the website and browse around here for a lot of your answers if you can't get your hands on the book. Actually I learned more here than I did reading the book. These are actual people doing it at this time, not someone writing a book. These people on here are supportive and realistic and most are JUST LIKE ME!! with the same problems with craves and cheats.

One more thing if you can't afford the book, cut out the expensive Adkin's products and save that money towards getting the book. Those things are expensive and aren't that good for you (and IMHO aren't that good period). I do keep some around for when I absolutly don't have anything else, but the natural stuff is 10x better for you and will speed your weight loss by many times over.