View Single Post
  #67   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 18:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Amber, welcome. So glad you joined us. The people here are so wonderful and kind.

Angie, that is wonderful that you decided to quit smoking. I started smoking when I was 9yrs.old.(at a slumber party) and didn't quit til 31 years later. Think of all that money. You may feel worse at first. Coughing, hard to breath but that is your body purging itself. It was certainly worth it. I'm amazed at your determination.

Annie, coupons, coupons, coupons! Make them for your hubby. They can last for the whole year. ex: 4 special dinners of your choice with 24 hrs. notice, back rubs, doing his regular chores once a month, snowball fight just the 2 of you & makeup time of course, wash his car during the summer. You don't even need to spend any money. I'm sure time with just you would be special. The kids can do the same thing for him. Our best memories even for the kids is when we gave non monetary things. By the way please blow really hard that snow. We have nothing. Today was so warm we were in Tshirts.

Michelle, once I ate carbs it was so hard for me to get back to stictly lc eating. I guess that is called an addiction. Everytime I tried to go back on induction I failed. I gave up til the 1st of the year. I guess something psycological. Blessings, Maureen