View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 18:05

Plan: ?????
Stats: 239.9/196/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 46%

Mushroom, Hope ya'll enjoyed the snow!!!!
Angie, good luck on the smoking thing!!!!! I quit about 9 yrs ago. After you've quit a while the smell is repulsive! My saving grace while quiting was hot tea.
Amber, Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm inyour same boat with letting myself regain(after 2 yrs grrrrrr).
Lets kick some flab to the curb!!!!!
Annie, what a mess! So sorry this happened to you! It seems very unfair !Do what you have to to get by.
Were suppose to be below zero here the next few day also. No snow though.

I have a special favor to ask. I'm going to start journaling my menu's/. I'd really appreciate if someone would give me a kick in the butt when needed. Or I could post a short menu here if no one objects.
I am really struggling with the sugar bug. I was going along great today. Got home with a 10lb bag of chicken, went to cook it, it smelled funny. I ended up eatting tuna salad(noodle type), 4 pieces of fudge and a cookie. How in the heck could I first have lost 73 pound and maintained for 2 yrs??? Where did that willpower go????? When I was getting my diabetic supplies I saw a supplement that is supposed to help with blood sugar regulation, cravings etc. Anyone ever tried anything like it? It wasn't buy the diet stuff it was in the diabetic section.