View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 17:06

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Wow, never have I seen such support like this month. It's always been great, but I see a lot of openness.

Welcome, Amber. Today is a new day and you are on the right path. Thanks, Angie for adding her for us.

I do not want to weigh in on Monday. We had hardly any food yesterday, so ate what we gleaned, including croissants. The airline didn't pay most of the employees with automatic deposit. I had to rely on the groceries from gleaning. So thankful for them!

Got plenty of red, green, orange peppers, cilantro, celery, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc . Blended a few of them today into a sort of chutney. Will add cooked hamburger, will put over salad. I have been eating what we have because we cannot access our account until they clear their mess up. So yes it is an excuse, but at this point, we eat what we have and I still try to be good. Hopefully by Monday we will have access to our accounts again. It has hurt many people. I fear for those who had automatic payments taken from their accounts on the 1st of the month.

It is snowing so much. We have about 5-6" and are expecting 19 degrees tonight. Will leave the faucets trickling in farthest bathrooms, including the toilets. Water damage is not fun!

I would be surprised if school resumes Monday or even Tuesday. It is supposed to remain in a cold snap through Wednesday, meaning below 32 until then.

Hubby's birthday tomorrow, could not even get him a present because of the payroll messup. But it doesn't matter. Am making the Vancouver almond no-bake cheesecake from this forum. Will add cocoa...splendid!

Hugs to you all. Everyone is dear to me, needing you now more than ever.
Annie-Pie