View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 15:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/250/175 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 0%
Question Am I doing this right? And what is induction??

[COLOR=Purple]

I have just started doing the "Low Carb" diet at the first of the year. I don't have a scale, but I am around 250lbs and I need to lose at least 10-15lbs as quickly as possilbe, anyway I would like to get down to at least 175 if not 150lbs. I am wondering what is "induction"? I have heard of it but don't know. Do I need to be starving myself or what? Please email me at ********with any tips. I also want to know if I am eating right. Yesterday I had no breakfast(which I normally don't if I do its an Atkins shake). For lunch I had some small steaks & small portion of spinach(4 carbs), for dinner we had salmon and small salad with small amount of vinegar/oil dressing(Newmans Own which has 1Carb per 2TBSP). Then today I had no breakfast again and for lunch I had a bag of Carb Solutions chips(3 carbs) and made a salad with the same dressing and put a can of tuna on it(which Im told has 0 carbs) this salad was wonderful to me. Then for drinks I've had water or flavored water with 0 carbs. Does this sound like I am eating right?? I am thinking that maybe I will only have 2 of these salads every day and if Im hungry in between have a Carb Solutions or Atkins shake or bar or chips or something....does this sound good do you think? I liked the salad alot so won't have a problem eating it lol, anyway sorry to go on & on just want to know if Im doing this right and what the Induction is and if I need to be doing something different with it? Thank you so much for your time Hope some of you read this!
Sponsored Links