View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 12:22
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

Jo-Ann I love your "list" you have some great goals that I think we all need to read!!! I like the one about not justifying anything to anyone but yourself. IT seems I've just started telling people I'm "dieting" and going no further with it. I'm tired of explaining away all the "pitfalls" of the Adkins WOE to people who are to ignorant to read the book or understand how it's really done. I do not eat plates of bacon, cheese etc. In fact cheese is a trigger food for me, and I'm limiting myself to only 3-4oz a day, and then it can olny be shredded on salad and such for flavor, NO HUNKS of cheese for me.

Here is my old explanation- How can this WOE be so bad for me when my old habits were a daily trip to McD's, Burger King, KFC etc for lunch, pizza 1 or 2 times a week, veggies maybe only 1-2 times a week, at least a bag of chips a week or more, etc etc etc????? I was probably eating more fat than I am now and I pretty much keep my fat at 70-75% BUT these are "good" natural fats not french frier grease fats. I eat veggies 2 times a day and pack my lunch everyday. ummmm if this is soooooo bad for me, I'll continue to be bad and LMAO all the way to size 8!!!!!

ps- or maybe I'll be in a size 8 from finally LMAO??? that would be quicker I think.