Thread: Fit for 40
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 08:03

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 188.5/169.5/145 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:way/too/much!
Progress: 44%
Smile

Hi! I'm back! It never felt so goooood to get home! We spent waaayy to many hours in the car. But my 6 wonderful children were great!

I think I'm only 1 lbs. up from when I left---177. That's awesome, considering my options. At my mom's I broke down crying after a funky breakfast and decided to start afresh. So I went out and bought eggs and cheese and started induction on Wednesday--or was it Tuesday?

We're having a big party tonight with lots of lc foods. I'll have to divide the table in half so the lcers know where to go and where NOT to go!

Shaerat, did you see LOTR???? OMG, my family is obsessed! (As you might guess by my avatar!) I saw it twice opening day--once w/ the boys and later with dh and dd who had to wait til after work and school. I ate pretty much just a whole can of cashews that day and lost like 3 lbs. overnight. That was the whoosh I told you all about a couple of weeks ago! DH and I are dying to go see it again soon. I'm taking dd and her best friend tomorrow....maybe I'll go to! ;-) I love the books!

Got to run--lots of cleaning, shopping and cooking to do!

Oh, here are my NY's resolutions:
1/Drink 100 oz. of water daily.
2/Exercise--The Firm and walking/running 5 days