View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 07:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Good Morning all

Wow, what a dedicated group. I'm impressed that even when one of us is sick, we check into to see how the others are doing. There is definitely some motivation going on here, I'm so glad I found you all.
Drank two cups of coffee this morning and stopped, have made it past the queezies, have gotten a handle on the water (like I had a chioce, I'm connected to my new water dispencer), and am actually thinking about starting an exercise plan. Who is this person you say, well isn't it amazing how much better you feel when you stick to plan. I love the fact that I'm not exhausted all the time, the wieght lose is what keeps bringing me back to LC when I fall off the wagon but the feeling of well being is the reason I want to stay on plan. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.
So I have another day under my belt, which I hope to move in a notch.
I forgot to write my list, so here goes.

The List
1) Eat Veggies, salads and greens are very important.
2) Drink water!!!
3) I'm allowed to have 8 cashews a day (my treat, this is to keep peanut butter out of my diet, it's a real trigger food for me).
4) Don't make anything with chocolate flavour (trigger number two).
5) Enjoy the fact that I don't have heartburn (this is wonderfull for me, I think they call it acid reflux, I call it the volcano from hell)
6) Don't justify the way I eat to anyone, this is definitely better than the way I was eating before.
7) Plan ahead, this is important, for when I don't I have only myself to blame. Being prepared is the key to this WOL for me.
8) Of course, stick to LC eating, cheating is only cheating myself. As Suzzee says, LC is the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Take care all.
Jo-Ann 2