View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-03-04, 07:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 415/415/200 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress:
Default Bathroom Ebarasing Question

I dont quite know how to broach this subject, one i can't believe I'm actually going to discuss, but the two times previous that i have tried Atkins this was always the major contributor to my quitting. As you can see I am a very big guy now, I eat alot of food. I usually have about two large BM a day. Great wonderfull grand. Now, the times that I have been on the Atkins, i have noticed a very great decrease in size of my BMs. Has anybody else noticed this before? I dont know if the protien gets used up more than the other crap I usually take in or what. I cant seem to figure it out. When I am on the atkins I will go maybe once a day, and like I said, it is generally lacking in volume and generally wattery. After a while i begin to feel constipated and bloated and like crap. I have found many ways to deal with the constipation in the forum and will be trying thoes to elivate that problem. If anyone has any experience with this i would greatly appreciate any insight. As i said before this was the deal breaker the last two times.

Thanks, have a good day, way to go USC

brian
Sponsored Links