View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 22:49

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 306/298/160 Female 5', 5"
BF:BMI: 49.2/49.2/24
Progress: 5%

hee hee - those Friday's sneak up on you!!!!

Well - I'm EXHAUSTED from the New Year's celebrations - let's just say I got very little sleep, and I didn't get home until 12:00pm on the 2nd - sheesh!!!

So I weighed in this morning - I'm up about 1/2 pound (217.5) - but I'm sure that's just being bloated - I didn't get nearly as much water as I needed this weekend, and I splurged and had a couple of Vodka tonics - so I'm sure I'm dehydrated and retaining water and all that good stuff. I'm starting back on hardcore induction tomorrow - I had a scrambler this morning with mushrooms, avacado, onion, ham and cheese - and then I also had a salad - which is more carbs than I like to consider for induction - so, tomorrow I start up HARDCORE!!! wooo hooo Hopefully this mad cow stuff clears up quickly - hee hee - oh well, I've heard steak is ok, and that's all I really tend to eat anyways.

Rachelle - YAYAYAYAY - I'm so glad you're joining the challenge again - you can do it honey!!! *huge hugs*

Gypsy - congrats on the 4 days of induction sweetie - especially with the temptations you have around you - you're awesome. I'm glad to hear that work is getting a little better - hopefully you'll get to relax soon!!!

Carbs - *huge hug* - so glad you joined us - you know, they say 3rd time is the charm - I think this is going to be your successful challenge!!! If you go onto this induction and cut out those candies, I think you'll be amazed at how quickly you drop the lbs.!!!! You can do it!!!

Zora - wow - 4 lbs. already - you go girl. hee hee - it's amazing how you can gain so much in water weight!!!

Andrea - We'll try to keep you in line - hee hee - you can do it! Sometimes the only thing that has kept me away from those Atkins S'mores bars is the thought that I can come on here tomorrow and announce that I was able to control my will - and have everyone commend me - it's seriously helpful and exciting. So make sure that you tell us when you do "good", and not only the "bad" - because the support on the good stuff is just as, if not better, than the support for the bad stuff.

Nowonder - like I said to Zora - I'm sure the 2 lbs. is water weight - it can stay around a couple days - so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Ok everyone - Happy New Year and all that good stuff!!!