#6   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 15:24

Plan: no fake foods lo-0 carbs
Stats: 200/160/130 Female 5'2"
BF:goal 25%
Progress: 57%
Smile

hi it's Unity agian.
alright here is the scoop.I spell teribly..see.I'm 29 till march,I lost lots of weight this way before my last child ,then "I'm so close to my goal I'll just have one piece of cake" and so on. I found that I kept thinking I'll try that goodie when my diet is over,forgetting that it is NOT a diet but a lifetime choice of sweets/size 5.I cannot have it both ways. Before PP I didn't know I could be a size 5.
Anyway I know it is the right way to eat the same way I know that the sky is blue....well today it is gray but you know...I have basked under the blue sky and I have faith the blue sky is up there,I have been a size 5 happily on this diet..way of life and I have faith with Gods help I can do it agian ...and stay that way.
Oh I have been married 11 years to a anoying man I would marry agian. I have three young boys who are very boyish....they just broke my cool lamp half way through this post. And I work the evening shift at Fred Meyers,the first one stop shopping place...merged with Kroger a few years back. We are haveing a big LC sale next week but I don't know about krogers...We call it freddy kroger now lol.
Alright I will see if AOL will let come back after work Unity