#75   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 14:46
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 177/177/127 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Night Falls on Muswell Hill

Well, I have had my supper for Day 2 -- and I feel its been a successful day, though I did have a headache for a lot of it (maybe that is the sugar withdrawal...). I made duck breasts and put them over a cauliflower and onion 'mash' -- I just got one of those handheld blenders--yumyum! I devoured some sugar free jello tonight as well.

In London there is always a big fuss about after-holidays sales, so I went to Regent's Street, and went to LIberty's, a big old department store that was built in the 1880s, and where they usually have fabulous clothes (and some of them are good for ample women) -- I spent about an hour trying things on ( and not getting them on) and realising how much heavier I am in the real terms of how things fit, but instead of then drowning my sorrows in a piece of cake, I thought how GREAT it is that I am Lcing, and so I don't need to even THINK about bingeing! -- now I am going to mix up a pot of rasberry jello for tomorrow....

Mims -- I hate to be so illiterate, but I don't understand your instructions for getting the bunny -- where is the 'properties' thing to click onto...

Hope your days are going well, dear 50pounders...

From Ruby J.