View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 10:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/157/130 Female 5 foot 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

First of all; I'd like to say hello to all my new friends: Cheryl, Ruby, TAK, Golflady, Younggal, potatofree, surfnmom, Wenzday, Ernulet, Citygirl, Mims, Katwoman, CaseyZee, Fishie, Molly, Jeanette, Jude, Sweet 21510, Dahlia,icadelci, and last but not least...(and my personal favorite username) IAMALOSER!!!!! Happy New Year to you all!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I had a houseful of company and was pretty wiped out from the holidays. I did weigh myself this morning (so I guess I'll use Saturdays as my weigh in day--easier to remember!) Right now I'm at a whopping 157! May not seem to major--but I was about 14 pounds lighter before the holidays! I'm sure most of it is from carb overload; and I'm hoping to break that bad habit again quickly!

So, here are my goals for this year: (in no particular order)

#1: Lose atleast 27 pounds. An extra 5 after that wouldn't hurt; seeing that
I'm only 5'3"!
#2: increase my water intake. I'm a big water drinker---I usually
drink nothing but good old H2O. But lately I seem to be sipping less!
#3: EXERCISE, EXERCISE,EXERCISE!!! It always takes me a while to get back
into workout mode---but I vow to do some type of exercise for atleast
20 minutes a day to start---I'll keep adding to this.
#4: I'm going to follow Atkins; it's easier for me to stick with. So, that being
said--I'm gonna try to follow it religiously!
#5: To do my best to give support and motivation to all my friends here!
There is nothing better than a great support system!

Well, there it is. My year in advance. I'm determined to make this "my most productive year". This is the year that I'm gonna look back on in the future and take pride in my accomplishments!!!!

Before I sign off (gotta go hop on that treadmill): Just remember.... WHEN IT COMES TO LOSING WEIGHT; THE STRONGEST MUSCLE IN YOUR BODY IS YOUR MIND!

Good day to all!!!!!