View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 07:44

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Hi, Rob! Did you see my belated Christmas gift to my PP pals? You narrowly missed being the butt of one of Orang's pics yet again!

Hi, Unity!!!! I saw your post at the end of yesterday's thread. Tell us about yourself. We're a friendly group, and always looking for new pals.

If you've been lurking, you know that we post here every day (most of us). We try to work with everyone individually to see what works in each case -- what works for me might not work for you.

How long have you been LCing? I suppose I could look up your profile, but we're pretty chatty here. Just jump in and ask questions, give advice, whatever. Tell us about your dog. Whatever!

I'm taking the day off today to do some errands and some relaxing. DH is taking DC (dear cat) back to the vet today for a check-up on her bladder infection. She's been on antibiotics for 2 weeks now, but the vet said she'd be surprised if it were cleared up so quickly. Apparently it typically takes longer for older cats (she'll be 17 sometime this year).

So, see you later!