View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Jan-02-04, 00:18
Circling...

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/222/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 10%

Hi Everyone. Made it through a fourth day of induction with no cheats. YAY! I even passed by the peanutbutter cookies at work! I think my mouth was watering but I didn't cave!!! They were PB cookies with a PB cup in the middle. Tough to walk away!!!!

nowonder I agree with Soon. You rocked on the last challenge - bet you can kick those 16 lbs. And congrats to your Eagles....... my poor Giants - they're just terrible!!!!

Zora I bet it's all water. Up your water intake and stick with induction for a while - bet it disappears real quick.

Risha Cheers to the water. <clink>

amtuamor22 Welcome!!! Enjoy the challenge..... this is a great supportive group.

Soon I'm glad your back from vacation! Missed you around here! I am inductioning again for a couple weeks. Need to get back to ONEderland. I know you'll be there with me before you know it. What a great feeling it is to look at the scale and not see 2__!!! You go girly!!!!
Work is a little better I think, thanks for asking. Less pediatrics but still crazy busy! It's just too small a hospital for the amount of people it covers.

RachelleYAAAAY!!!! Good to see you! Good luck with the water thing. I drink fruit20. I know some people think that doesn't count as "real" water but that is all I can handle! I just don't like water! Cutting back on the drinking days???? YIKES!!!! Well, we'll always have drunk-girl-friday. Don't give that up!

Have a great Friday!

Cheers,
Gypsy