View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 23:56

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 325.4/228/175 Female 5'7
BF:mostly!
Progress: 65%

Wow!! I am blown away by all the encouragement! I was moved to tears! I had been feeling like I had let everyone down, a failure in the biggest way, and you all have made me feel so encouraged! Thanks so much for all the kind words!
I am starting induction in the morning,,,got some pork steak thawing right now, my supplemets are ready,gonna measure and weigh myself then too and I have 2 new work out tapes waiting. I recently trimmed my work hours back from 40 to 24 per week,,I will have time to exercise and work on making some radical changes in my life. I have worked full time for years and years, this is gonna be fun. I am determined to make it this time, and will be checking in every day. Looking forward to seeing you all here!!
Hey hummelda, as a matter of fact, I am big into church music! I work in a Christian bookstore, was the music department manager there for 6 years, then stepped down to assistant by choice. I love the industry, and have met a lot of the Christian Artists of today. I have hundreds of cds and tapes at home, and I write the musicals and dramas at my church. So we have something in common besides a common goal!!The customers at the store call me the musicmama, thats where the name comes from.
Well,,,I am excited about starting again, so glad I came back here! Thanks again everyone!!