View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 21:59

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We spent it (as I had mentioned yesterday) at home, BUT are going to Rapid this weekend to celebrate our grandbaby's 1rst Birthday!! And as luck has it, our fave band will play an encore for this weekend!
My eating has gone alot better, but I did have more sf chocolate today then I should have. yesterday and the day before I ran on the treadmill, today I have been busy finishing the removal of wallpaper and painting.

Orang, Luck be with you tomorow on your test! That is so exciting to be losing weight plus inches! I have gotton acustom to eggwhites with alittle pepper jack cheese (3-4 small cubes), the cheese has really been an improvement! Can you have cheese??? Keep us posted!!! Our thoughts are with you!!

Bawdy, I think that what you are noticing is wide spread, When we do actually go out for the evening, WE DRESS UP! I DO NOT wear out what I wear at the farmer's coop!HA It is sad to see the new trend of people not taking pride in themselves, also I know for me that I feel better about myself when I am all dolled up and out on the town! If we had gone to see our band you can bet that I would of had on one of my little numbers!HA Espically as little as we do go out I LOVE to dress up!(brown coveralls do NOTHING for my figure!)HA

Speaking of brown, How are you this year Elaine?? (Maybe we should call you Mother Earth???) WTG on the workouts! I started my day with pork also, just a little sausage pattie.Have a good year!

Ellie, Sorry to hear about the vicious TOM, I am SO THANKFULL that I do not have them anymore, I have suffered since I was 14 and have tried every pain pill, lost time off of work, had alot of procedures done, it was time!!
I hope that you will be able to find some relief soon! Glad that you stayed on track with your eating!!

HAPPY 2004 to our favortie Yeti!!

OH, I was going to share a silly thing, but I am SO EXCITED!! I have had to go to Rapid to get the carb count down milk, freeze it ect.. Well in Pierre (a close by town) 1 1/4 of an hour away, my grocery store had it!!!!! I know it is a silly thing to get so jazzed about, but if you live in the boonies you will know what I mean!!

A BIG HELLO to Wendy(hope you are enjoying your time off with your BF!!), Marnie, Have a fun but safe flight, don't get to tired out!! And to everyone else out there!!!!!