View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 15:09

Plan: Atkins/Duodenal Switch
Stats: 344/165/148 Female 65"  (inches) 5'5"
BF:falllingfast
Progress: 91%

OMG Liv I am in love with your banner there! That's what I've been wanting to do my WHOLE life is to "become who [i] was born to be" and those are some pretty faces in there too I just love those movies!

So...I tend to lose pretty fast when I am losing...I never notice that until after the fact. My problem is staying STRAIGHT...I could have never made it this far without this site! I have had a crazy crazy Year... and I appreciate Mossling being impressed. Thanks. I started this WOE when my husband had been unemployed for months and we were just giving in and getting on welfare...I was in the pit of depression...then a few months ago moving/buying a house was stressful...and i did fall off plan and gain weight... but I kept coming back because more than anything I dont want to be overweight anymore and I am especially trying to escape the "obese" label. My health needs improvement and only I can do it.

I am trying to find a middle ground between losing weight rapidly and not losing weight at all...so far it seems like I will lose 5 pounds a week 3 weeks in a row or I will not lose anything for a month! I just dont know what it is. I am guessing stress though.