View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 13:58

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 306/298/160 Female 5', 5"
BF:BMI: 49.2/49.2/24
Progress: 5%

Ok - weighed in this morning at 217 - I will take my measurements tomorrow. I would really love to make it to 199 - Let's see - 6 weeks for 18 lbs. (3 lbs. a week) - I think I can do that! If not, I would like to get as close as possible. wooo hooo!!!

I'm so glad everyone's joining!!!!

Nowonder - you did an amazing job last challenge - I'll bet you can do the 16 lbs!!!! Our goals are close, we'll have to keep eachother going. hee hee

Zora - honey, I'm sure the 12 lbs. is almost all water weight. When I came off the diet last time, I gained like 10 lbs. of water in a few days - if you start up on induction again, it'll fly off - hee hee! We're going for the same number (199) - woooo hoooo...let's do it!!!!! *hugs*

Risha - sounds like a good idea to set a goal to drink more water. I've been slacking on my water lately too - hee hee - I think I'll join you in that goal!

Gypsy!!! Woooo hooooo - you can do it! Oh man, wouldn't 190 be soooo exciting?! (Don't worry about not changing your stats - they'll be acurate in no time). Are you going back on induction? Has work calmed down a bit? (I hope so!!! *hugs*)

amtuamor22 - welcome to the challenge - you've joined a great group - everyone here is so supportive! Good luck on the challenge - and I'm with you on the no low carb treats - those will be the death of me. hee hee

On a different note - I'll work on a new banner probably tomorrow (I'm going to be partying all day today - wooo hooo) - and then I've got a couple of days off before the Winter semester starts.