View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-04, 08:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/237/149 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Nat & Sheila, Glad to see you. I am so with you on the need for more will power. You know whenever anyone notices a weight lose on me I then get off my eating plan. I am wondering why I do this. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on how to conquer it?

I updated the list. Noticed that Marie's weight was incorrect and she has had an amazing lose. 60 lbs WOW. Congratulations

Once a year I make this amazing caviar mousse. I usually do it for Christmas but this year I did it for New Years Eve. You eat it on a piece of buttered party bread. Too big to finish in one night (I really tried). Good news it is ok for induction. So I just threw any remaining bread out. It has heavy cream, sour cream, parsley, onion, lemon rind, gelatin and caviar. I will save it for my dessert at night. A tbsp or 2 will be ok.

Michelle, great news about your hubby. MY DH hurt his knee a couple of weeks ago shoveling snow. Yesterday he finally went to the drs. and they gave him a cortisone shot. Hope it works. Annie you are so lucky. We have no snow. Send it our way.

Hope everyone has a great day off. Blessings, Maureen

Annie-Pie--wk#1...171..
CindyLynn--wk#1...151
Mossling-- wk#1...278..
Mushyroom--Wk #1...210...
Angie-- wk#1...191.5..
Donna--wk#1...226.5..
Maureen..wk#1..246..
Jessie--wk#1...225..
Marie--wk#1...184..
Tina--wk#1...215..
Sheila--wk#1..