#14   ^
Old Wed, Dec-31-03, 11:19

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFender
Last spring, the Journal of the American Medical Association published an exhaustive review of all pertinent studies regarding low-carb diets. One of the primary conclusions they reached was that there was no conclusive evidence that low-carb diets could be linked to the various health problems that low-carb critics typically cite.

Why didn't the news media jump on the news of DA dying of a heart attack or heart disease?

The American Heart Association tested this diet and revealed results on the news, Thanksgiving 2002. Not only did they prove it to be a better diet than the AHA's it proved to be healthier. i researched this diet for a long time and when I heard these results it I decided to start this woe. I won't print this out completely but my Cholesterol total is 148 ( anything under 200 total is normal )
triglycerides=59
glucose = 98

Here is my question. DA had been on this diet over 30 years. If he died of heart disease why did it take so long to kill him? It is really hard for me to believe that DA died of heart disease.

Black57