#1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-30-03, 16:17
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%
Default goodbye caffine

When I first did induction I used decaf. Afer a while I started using regular or half caf. Right now I have suppliments with caffine, teas and coffees. At this point I've been to scared to give up the caffinated suppliments with the fear of gaining weight back.

Today I went to donate plasma. I had already drank 70+oz of water and plenty last night. They got my pressure fine, but There was very little plasma output. A Bad sign of some nasty dehydration.

While caffine hasn't effected my loss, being dehydrated obviously isn't a good thing and may have some health concequences later down the road. So for now I will stick to decaf lattes, and herbal teas. I know the teas are still a little duretic though. I'll also limit caffinated coffee and tea to once n a blue moon. I've already put away the cafine containing suppliments.

I'll apologize in advance for any bitchy posts On a good note we are going for that family reunuin tomarrow and will be gone until Sunday, so you guys probably won't see the worst of me

On a side note getting rid of the suppliments means there might also be some ephedera withdrawl. I should be a loverly person.
Sponsored Links