View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Dec-30-03, 10:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/157/130 Female 5 foot 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I'd like to jump in here too--if you all dont mind. I've been reading your posts and this sounds like exactly what I need......a group of caring people who will keep me motivated and lend unconditional support along the way!

I was doing great on Atkins until I went on my Florida vacation over Thanksgiving. I tried but I guess not hard enough because I just couldn't get entirely back on the wagon again. So, my hubby suggested that I stop torturing myself about it and just vow to start fresh again with the new year. So, that is my promise to all of you and mostly to myself. My New Year is going to start with a new positive attitude and a committment to becoming a healthier me! I'm so glad to find a group of people with similar goals in mind.

Like everyone else; I will weigh myself again on Thursday (yikes--this should be good after celebrating the night before!). Then I will reset my stats and list some goals that I feel I can attain. I'm really looking forward to conversing with everyone here! This is OUR YEAR friends, I can feel it!!!!!

Jen