View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Dec-30-03, 09:09

Plan: DANDR
Stats: 191/153/145 Female 66.5
BF:
Progress: 83%

"As for weighting the food, that is what I really wanted to stay away from. I will stick with it better if I don't have to think about it too much. I really am too lazy to do that and would end up just getting a snickers bar."

Hon, this isn't going to be easy!! If was "easy" the whole world would be doing this! The hardest part for me was actually "cooking" for the first time in years! No more tearing open boxes and bags! And all the "work" and effort you put out the first month will become second nature and you'll wonder why you thought it was such a big deal further down the road. All "diets" have issues...that is why you see so many frozen "diet" meals in the grocery store. Eating healthy is work! And you ARE going to be hungry for the first several days. You have to get yourself into Ketosis and then you will find your appetite is curbed. Get through the first two weeks and it will get progressively easier...but it isn't going to be a cake walk! When you get frustrated, just remember that most of the people on this board went through, and are going through, the same experience. You aren't alone!