View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Dec-29-03, 06:44
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

Atkins4...this is not an arguement...just a statement of facts: let's DO have everyone check my journal for how EASY it has been for me to do low carbing. I can't say I ever did induction except for the 3 weeks I did at Christmas because even when I was at 20 carbs or less for more than 90 percent of the days I have been on LC I always (except those Xmas 3 weeks) drank coffee. Why was it "hard" on me? The coffee was part...but read deeper. If I was not coming off 30 years of pain killers and would have taken aspirin I could have gotten rid of a withdrawal headache in a heartbeat. BUT my biggest gift to myself was putting up with a little pain to free my body from all the medications that had been ingested over the years.

The medicine has been taken to ease 30+ year old wounds. So...I got rid of more than just caffine during the 3 weeks. I further assure you that it was a breeze compared to most things I have tried.

Getting back on track cannot be hard as the train was always pointed in the same direction. As far as weight gain...I am up 4.5 pounds this morning...which I take happily. Let's see...over the past month I lost 19.5 and gained 4.5 (which will be gone in a day or so) for a net of 15 pounds? Lord, let me be so"unsuccessful" the rest of my life!