View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Dec-29-03, 05:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/246.4/171 Female 1.76cm/5.9
BF:
Progress: 11%
Default Finally found this thread...

I was looking for a thread where I could say how proud I was of myself (being the typical binge disorder girl) because I kept cheatfree during the holidays.

So, first, congratulations to you all for keeping on track and supercongratulations to me for the same. I spent 3 days at my ML's home, with DH and our 3 kids, and while they were enjoying the marvels of German food I managed to keep myself following my Atkins by the book. Even when I had a morning several berliners under my nose (they are like donuts without hole, filled with jam), or Saturday evening when after a very high carb dinner mama gave them all ice cream and pudding to chose... and like that the whole time... and having mama telling me that a low caloric diet could help me as much as Atkins and blablabla... she's 74, and has managed to keep a healthy weigh all her life following low caloric, low fat eating.

Anyway, having brought my own super tasty low carb special meals helped me a lot. And even mama loved those meals, of course adding potatoes, and other things next to it