View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Dec-28-03, 22:53
Living LaVita LoCarb

Plan: 40% 40% 20%
Stats: 292/242/160 Female 64 inches
BF:Next mini goal 225
Progress: 38%

Yeah... some takers... we can now support ourselves.
I think we can just check in whenever we are online and want to check in.
I belong to TOPS and weigh in weekly there and also go to curves and weigh in now and then. I have not been to curves for two weeks.
I feel like I have started over on everything. I did good today, I'm so excited. Now I'm contenplating, I bought a bottle of white zinfindel for New Years eve... Now I'm not so sure I want to drink it. The first day is always the hardest, now I kinda feel like I got a jump start on the new year.
Oh... My stats are wrong, those are from months ago.
I got up to 292 at TOPS on the 16th and then was 289 on the 23rd. I am so afraid of topping the scale at 300...

My biggest problem to conquer is what other people think. I tell myself over and over again not to pay attention, but I do and it's my biggest down fall. I have 2 co-workers who are anti-low carb (They are both diabetics) One of them has so many sugar ups and downs through out the day.) The other one just says she can't do it, she's tried and can't stick with it, but hates to hear any type of "diet" talk at all. That's the person I share an office with.

I need to talk about it sometimes, so I'm glad I will have you guys to come to. Also, I will be reporting my food in my journal.

I'm so happy I got started again today.

What about my white zinfindel???? Wonder how many carbs that is?????