#1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-28-03, 19:53
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%
Default Challenge- 100 cheat free days

I'm officially going to start this thread from the Adkins forum.

You must decide what a cheat is for you and you may outline it in your first post. I don't feel that 1 or 2 SF Reese's P-Butter cups every once in a while is a cheat. But a bag in a day would be.

I started on 12/27/03 so I have 2 days under my belt.

If you need the cheat free symbol you can get it here http://home.new.rr.com/kitanniweb/atkins/1.gif just change the 1.gif to a 2.gif or 3.gif etc.

I counted my days already.

here is my no cheat guidelines for myself ( I might modify if the weight is coming off fast and I move into OWL)

1. the obvious- no bread, cookies, cake etc!!!
2. only 2 peices of SF candy per week
3. no going over 25 carbs in 1 day (20 perferable since I'm doing induction)
4. no more than 4 oz of cheese a day
5. whipping cream only once a week. Whipped or other
6. after the first 2 weeks, only 1 LC dessert treat a week.
7. Limit splenda to no more than 3-4 packets a day.
8. Bacon, sausage and other processed meats no more than twice a week.
9. No less than 3 liters of water a day.
10. take my slew of vitamins every day, unless sick (eww that's 14 pills every morning)

Wow this might be harder than I thought. lol These are all the things I was having problems with the first time around on induction. I was staying LC, but was "treating" myself to much I think. I didn't add anything about veggies, cuz I've been eating plenty of those, and I get sick of salad, so I was going to add 2c salad a day, but 100 days of salad and I think I would puke.

Good luck to all- if ya cheat, just change your symbol back to 1 and keep going!! We will support you- after we beat you with a LC wet noodle!
Sponsored Links