View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Dec-28-03, 19:02
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

From what people say on here it is alot slower on the second or subsequential times. That's one of the reasons following all the stages of the plan is important including premaintanance and maintanance. It won't do any good to go back on Atkins to get it all off again, then return to poor eating habits.

Antidepressents can slow things down as well. Just hang in there and keep up the jogging and eating well. It may take longer this time, but it can happen.

As for asperteme, it can stop some peoples weight loss. It also loses sweetness when cooked and has many health concerns. I use stevia in my coffee and tea. The best thing to do though, esp on induciton, is to avoid artificial sweetners and sweet foods until your taste buds reset.

Caffine can cause some people to have a spike in blood sugar. Some people, while other have no problem. You can always try using half caf if you are worried. I use maxwell house half caf now and enjoy it. Remember coffee, regular or decaf, has some carbs though trace