View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Dec-28-03, 11:58

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

I take just potassium. I've read that you should take equal amounts of magnesium and calcium. All three are good.

I typically follow the Protein Power plan, and they recommend loads of supplements. I gone whole hog (so to speak) and taken every supplement they recommend. Trouble is, I was taking about a dozen pills every morning and another dozen every night. Hard on the wallet, not to mention it would take me 20 minutes just to swallow them all!

The only supplement that I can really tell the difference with is potassium. But maybe that's just me. Some people swear by the multi-vitamin. It's probably a good thing. I've just never noticed any difference in how I feel or in weight loss or anything whether I take them or not. Of course, they could be doing good things for my body that I'm simply not aware of.

If you can afford it, take everything that makes you feel good about what you're doing. If you can't afford it all (or simply don't want to take so many pills), do what works for you. For me, it's potassium.

PS: