Old Sat, Dec-27-03, 23:28
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by polisfamil
I am so frustrated with myself. I am trying to start up again but everytime I wake up in the morning, I cant seem to stop eating everything that is bad for me. Can anyone help???????? It is just so frustrating that I make my mind up then in the morning, bam there goes cereal or toast or donuts. I am gaining weight at a rapid pace eating all this stuff and I understand why but still cant stop. Looking for some moral support.

Mike

Mike, NEVER say you are going to start dieting tomorrow. That never works, trust me.

What you need to do is tell yourself right this second you are taking responsibility for your eating.

If I were you here is what I would do right after reading this post.

1) Flush all food you can't eat down the toilet. This is a needed step to get started. With no temptations, you can actually get back on the wagon.
2) I would spend a long time thinking about the big picture after cleansing my cabinets. All big changes are comprised of nothing but a bunch of small changes. What you do right now absolutley affects your future. Stop thinking about it like a diet, or losing weight, tell yourself you are making a lifestyle change. A conscious decision to change the way you are living. Diets don't work, only conscious lifestyle changes do.

Good luck to you mike, but please remember the diet you start tomorrow is the one that never works.