View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-27-03, 20:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins but now maint. as I'm prego
Stats: 293/240/190 Female 64"
BF:too much!!
Progress: 51%
Question joint pain and swelling suddenly..related to stopping LCing?

I woke up this morning with the most sore joints from my neck , to my wristes, elbows, fingers and knees!! What is going on?? I at first thought it was just a krick in my neck but soon saw that it was my whole body!
I must tell you all that since X-mas Eve, I have been throwing caution to the wind a bit. I finally succumbed to snacks and wanted to eat what I had prepared for our guests on X-mas Eve. Well, I have since had chocolate, fried foods,etc. while still having mostly LC stuff.

My fingers are swollen(I assume from the high salt foods I've been eating) or maybe related to this joint pain??
Also, let me say that my dear husband purchased some foo foo perfume form Estee' Lauder and after using it once, the next morning(day after X-Mas) I had broken out with total body rash! Needless to say, the perfume has been returned!!!

so, can anyone offer ANY explanation for the joint pain that came on suddenly?? If it continues, of course i will speak with my Dr. but until then, any info??
My husband and I will be going back onto induction starting Jan. 1 and I almost can't wait. I have been so good never really EVER cheating and I guess my body finally said, "do it for heaven's sake!!" and I did and it's nearly out of my system.

Thanks for any advice or thoughts on this. I'm quite uncomfy and achey.

Lisa
Sponsored Links