View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Dec-27-03, 09:22

Plan: SPII, IR/BOA
Stats: 267/233/170 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Do not beat yourself up!

My advice is do not think about it. It is in the past and the past is...well passed. Just eat right and do the very best that you can. We as women tend to over analyze things, especially when it comes to beating ourselves up.

I am really lucky. I do not have kids at home. The baked things my husband got from work stayed for the most part at work. We took a lot of that stuff to family dinners and parties so I did not have it in the house for more than 1 day or overnight.

I am glad to say I did not have a cookie, cake, pie or candy during this holiday time. When eating at other people's house I did not eat 100% but made the best choices I could under the circumstances. Last night I had pasta for the first time in months and almost instantly got a headache. So when I came home at 10pm I ate a small fairly balanced meal and went to bed. I did not wake up feeling horrible like I was afraid I was going to.

This is a life long journey and there are gonig to be plenty of time that you will have to make choices.

Take care. I am glad you are back on track. Keep it up and it will get easier. I would get all of that stuff out of the house though. It is too tempting. I could not have stayed away from it if it were in the house.