#61   ^
Old Sat, Dec-27-03, 09:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz175
The people I don't like are the ones who press me to learn how much I lost. While I have told a few people that I lost 100 pounds, I don't think it is much of anyone's business and I don't usually reply to those questions. I'm not sure if it is fair, but I can always hear the wheels clicking in the heads of the people who ask this as they contemplate working backwards to figure out what I used to weigh.

Me. . .I love to tell people the amount of weight I have lost. . .(I just don't tell them what I weigh right now). . .to me it is like my art . . .I love to show kids my magazine articles, my pictures in Sarajane Helms book "Celebrations in Polymer Clay" and my gallery show. . .I want them to understand the people that do those things aren't out there. . .somewhere else. . .magically better than anyone else. . .same with weight loss. . .not just those people on Oprah. . .but real everyday people can lose a 100+ pounds. I feel it's part of my job. (Can't wait til I can say I have lost 100 pounds!) Share the joy! redawn~but don't forget to address the topic of this thread. . .how are you going to deal with the crutch of weight after you don't have it anymore? Like a crutch it either helped us or hindered us. . .many of us it did/does both.
Sponsored Links