View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-25-03, 17:02

Plan: atkins diet
Stats: 195/170/150 Female 5'8
BF:30.5
Progress: 56%
Talking christmas victory

Hey everyone...I feel like I have made it over a major obstacle by getting through this tough season. I started this WOE right after thanksgiving, and the whole time have been faced with the constant barrage of sugary treats. I made it through, with only a few slips, and even managed to stay on plan for the most part at my grandparents' carb-laden feast today. Consequently, I feel much better than I usually do this time of year, and smile to myself everytime I hear someone moan "after the first of the year I gotta quit eating all this junk and get healthy" because I am one step ahead of them. Also, my family is being pretty supportive. I usually get a stocking full of candy, but this year my stocking had two boxes of smoked salmon and a ruby tuesday's gift certificate(low carb menu), and some bath stuff, etc. I will get much more enjoyment out of these things that I ever did idly munching on chocolate santas or candy canes. Most people gain weight at this time of year, I have lost over 10 pounds! I am very proud of myself. If anyone else wants to brag of similar victory please post here!
Sponsored Links